The Naked Food Company & Naked Innovation Management LTD
1. Booking with The Naked Food Company
1. All bookings must be confirmed in writing (this can be via email) by the Client.
2. A non-refundable deposit is required to secure The Naked Food Company for the date of your event.
2. Booking Deposit
1. A booking deposit figure (subject to the inclusion of VAT) will be provided to the Client in writing by The Naked Food Company once your booking confirmation is received. This deposit will be deducted from the total costs (please see our Payment terms below).
2. The guest numbers given when booking may be reduced by the client by 10% without recourse prior to final numbers being confirmed. The final invoice will reflect no more than a 10% decrease.
3. Payment methods available include bank transfer, debit card, credit card, and cheque. A 2.5% fee is applicable to credit card payments.
3. Booking Confirmation
1. Once the Clients deposit/s have been received a receipt will be issued by The Naked Food Company together with a formal confirmation letter which will include your draft menu, event summary and estimated costs based on the number of guests and locations made by the Client.
4. Payment of Total Event Costs
1. Payment in full is required for all catering services to be provided by The Naked Food Company. Final guest numbers must be confirmed to The Naked Food Company no later than 4 weeks prior to the event.
2. You will receive 1 invoice from The Naked Food Company for food costs and 1 invoice from Naked Innovation for hired goods and staffing costs (Invoices are subject to the inclusion of VAT where applicable).
3. The information provided at this point will be used to produce your event cost invoice, arrange staff and co-ordinate with yourselves. Once our invoice is received by the Client payment must be received no later than 2 weeks from the date of the invoice. After final numbers have been provided to The Naked Food Company we are happy to accept any increases in requirements however no reduction will be possible.
5. Cancellation Charge
1. In the unfortunate event of a booking having to be cancelled confirmation in writing will be needed by The Naked Food Company, and your full deposit will be retained.
6. Dietary Requirements and Allergies
1. The Naked Food Company will endeavour to provide suitable adaptions to the Clients menu for any guests with special dietary requirements or allergies. We cannot however take responsibility for any guests unless advised in advance (no less than 7days prior to the event).
7. Clients Food and Drinks
1. We accept no liability for any food supplied to the Client by another caterer (or food products suppliers by the Client themselves) in additional to those arranged by The Naked Food Company.
8. Client’s use of The Naked Food Company’s Property and Clients Personal Property
1. The Client agrees to pay for any loss or damage to any equipment, crockery, cutlery or glassware supplied by The Naked Food Company for the event which is in excess of the £100
damage deposit, including any issues caused by the Clients guests and / or crew.
2. The Naked Food Company will not be held responsible for the theft, lost or damage to any personal effects of the Client or Clients guests and / or crew.
9. Liability of The Naked Food Company
1. The Naked Food Company accept no liability under any claim whatsoever arising (be it by negligence or otherwise) for any loss over the figure of the existing The Naked Food Company Public Liability Limit of Indemnity. Note that this figure which may change from time to time is available upon request.
10. Force Majeure
1. The Naked Food Company shall incur no liability to the Client if performance of the contract is prevented or hindered by any case whatsoever beyond The Naked Food Company’s control and in particular but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, by act of fire, flood, subsidence, sabotage, accident, strike, or lock out and shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting there from suffered by the Client.
2. We advise that all clients of The Naked Food Company have the appropriate event insurance prior to booking and paying deposits to ensure they can recoup any unforeseen losses.